ISO Halloween Foods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goboenomo

Head Chef
I'm looking for a bunch of recipes for a halloween party. Right now my mom and I plan to make stuffed jalapeno catapillars, bocchini eyeballs, a "cheese witch", pecan caramel spiders, and black and orange cookies.

Anyone have any other ideas/recipes for desserts or finger foods we could make for this party?

Thank you in advance

I'm looking for a bunch of recipes for a halloween party. Right now my mom and I plan to make stuffed jalapeno catapillars, bocchini eyeballs, a "cheese witch", pecan caramel spiders, and black and orange cookies.

Anyone have any other ideas/recipes for desserts or finger foods we could make for this party?

Thank you in advance

How about peanut butter "coffins" and with a little bit of "blood". How much better could a vampire want?

Toast bread, (any sliced bread will do - white, brown or wholewheat) trim off all the crusts and cut into 3 pieces and shape into a coffin shape.

Spread the cut coffin shapes with crunchy peanut butter (crunchy because this is the "BONES") and top with a little jam, red sweet sauce etc., to represent ":mad: BLOOD:mad:

Trust me it works every year for anyone under 11 years old and those of us over 50!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

All the best,
Archiduc

I'm going with mummie fingers out of coctail sausages and flour tortillas, a coffin out of a rectangular loaf of bread, filled with dip and a skeleton on it, sprinkled with paprika for blood, a custard brain and hand with pomegranite sauce, and my traditional Mexican dish with some homemade bean/chorizo dips and Witch's Brew with vodka. Of course everyone else is bringing their own dish (we're even having some Philipino food from a friend....yey!)

The kids are having croissant mummie wrapped wieners (pigs in a blanket kinda thing), chicken salad sandwiches cut into bats, ghosts and pumpkins, and wicked cupcakes and ghost cupcakes. Other parents will be bringing more goodies and food for the kids too.

I'm going with mummie fingers out of coctail sausages and flour tortillas, a coffin out of a rectangular loaf of bread, filled with dip and a skeleton on it, sprinkled with paprika for blood, a custard brain and hand with pomegranite sauce, and my traditional Mexican dish with some homemade bean/chorizo dips and Witch's Brew with vodka. Of course everyone else is bringing their own dish (we're even having some Philipino food from a friend....yey!)

The kids are having croissant mummie wrapped wieners (pigs in a blanket kinda thing), chicken salad sandwiches cut into bats, ghosts and pumpkins, and wicked cupcakes and ghost cupcakes. Other parents will be bringing more goodies and food for the kids too.

Love it! Everything sounds soooooo cute! Have fun!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom