Dinner- Friday 10-24 - What ya havin????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My wife did some stuffed peppers last night and we have a ton of filling left. It's really tasty stuff.

I'm just going to toss some filling on top of some rice, furikake, maybe add a fried egg, serve with some avocado and whatever tsukemono I've got lying around. Ad hoc.

I have no clue. I was excited to start the thread!!!!

I could see that! :w00t2:
;)

I don't know either. Last night I ended up having my leftover ribs and stuff for supper, and I was planning on that for tonight :( And I have a loaf of bread going right now that I know I will want a nice thick slice or two for lunch, so I'll end up eating more chili for lunch to go with that.... so that rules chili out for tonight :(
So I just don't know.

I could see that! :w00t2:
;)

I don't know either. Last night I ended up having my leftover ribs and stuff for supper, and I was planning on that for tonight :( And I have a loaf of bread going right now that I know I will want a nice thick slice or two for lunch, so I'll end up eating more chili for lunch to go with that.... so that rules chili out for tonight :(
So I just don't know.

Pacanis... I'm sure inspiration and ideas will come to you. You always have some of the tastiest looking food around. I have you grouped with Mama!

lol, well I would say all that....
Like Jeeks just said though, gotta eat, right?
lol

My 7 yr. old grandson spent the night. I'm not sure when he's going home. lol We're going shopping for his birthday present and if he stays for dinner it will be his choice, probably steak, baked potato and broccoli.

Barb

Hmmm, I think I might try to convince my better half that we need to go out to eat tonight....

ANYTHING takeout or delivered. Just not in the cooking mood today, but I did make several meals this week so that is good.

yesterday I made the last tomato bread salad of the season

wwwwhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa:(

I love pasta/bread salads and am so sad when that season is over:mad:

so its tomato bread salad

broccoli soup with assorted other vegetables

One skillet meal . Chicken breast cut into 2 inch pieces, marinated for 15 min of orange zest, sea salt, orange balsamic vinegar. Browned in skillet , added cream of Asparagus soup, melange of ground pepper, smoked paprika , wide egg noodles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom