Dinner Monday 10-27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
What is on the plate for tonight? I'm bettin leftovers for us. Either leftover brisket/tacos orrrrr venison chili.... either should be good... maybe better together!

Tonight it's going to be beef Stroganoff over rice, sliced zucchini cooked with onion, garlic,parsley and then beaten egg added at the end, homemade biscuits, green salad and chocolate cake and ice cream for dessert...
kadesma

I'm cooking a whole chicken on my rotisserie(slathered with orange marmalade)
potato salad,corn on the cob,homemade biscuits
dessert---butter pecan ice cream
yum yum

I'm in the kitchen today making a whole passel (?) of food, don't know what will actually make it to the dinner table, other than the casserole..

set one quart of yogurt
raising a batch of dough for ww dinner rolls
making a fresh broccoli salad
will make a ground beef, cabbage and tomato something casserole
and will throw in a few sweet potatoes when the oven is fired up

Well...if I don't make it to Kades house
I guess I'll make that steak that's thawing out in the kitchen.
Veggies and slices of tomatoes to go with

Well since we actually got some cool weather here in the south and I almost put long pants on, I made a huge pot of chicken soup and maybe some grilled cheese sandwiches along with it.

It's kinda bone chilling damp here today,
So I guess I'll make a small pot of cream of asparagus soup tonight.

shoot.
we got so carried away with pumpkins i didn't realize it was dinner time....
pb&j for them I suppose and I'll make some pasta or something later for DH and I when he's up.

I'm going to reheat what is left from that steak I made the other night, probably with toaster oven garlic bread and I should bake a spud, but I'm in the mood for something red like raviolis, so I'll probably just Dr up some of that Hunts sauce I'm still trying to use up. That will mean I can cook everything inside, which is a nice change of pace. I was getting tired rubbing two sticks together....

Bacon, eggs and NYT rye toast with a cup-O-Joe. Breakfast for dinner...gotta love it.

chicken tacos with the left over beer can chicken form
yesterday .. and i would like to add .. it was the best darn chicken ever ..
so moist and tender .. unreal ..

Bacon encrusted scallops fried and served in a creamy clam sauce.

Breaded Shrimp with zesty coctail and chili sauces.

Even though it's only about 40 degrees here today, raining and sleeting and windy as all get out, I grilled hot dogs. lol Baked beans and french fries also. Man were they good!!

Barb

leftovers again, choice between chicken, sloppy joe, or burger. maybe chicken tacos? will just wait and see what appeals this evening.

ok got up from nap, hungry, ate some white meat chicken as a snack. went to sunroom to watch tv. feel dizzy and weak. did blood sugar , way way down. so i baked some crescent rolls. ate two with butter, honey and glass of milk. blood sugar went up to normal. now not hungry. guess that is my dinner. lol.:chef:

Even though it's only about 40 degrees here today, raining and sleeting and windy as all get out, I grilled hot dogs. lol Baked beans and french fries also. Man were they good!!

Barb

Good for you, Barb!
Don't be a fair weather griller.
Keep our gas companies and our charcoal companies going during the "slow" season :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom