PS3 Anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GhettoRacingKid

Sous Chef
The WOW or World Of Warcraft thread got me wondering if anyone on here is a PS3 person.

I am on the PSN: Ghettoracingkid

Usually playing COD4

sometimes Gran Turismo, Grand Theft Auto, Madden

Naaah. I need a Xbox 360 to play MX vs ATV. I bought an original Xbox just to play the older version because they were out of it for PS2. lol

Sorry GRK-we've got a couple of PS2's. Maybe I'll get one for my "grandson" this Christmas!!:LOL:

WOW looks awfully cool....

Naaah. I need a Xbox 360 to play MX vs ATV. I bought an original Xbox just to play the older version because they were out of it for PS2. lol

DH has that one.
I like it better than Saints Row 2. :ermm:
I suppose that's not saying much. :rolleyes:

Gotta question.
Are these game stations better than playing the game on your PC?
Back when gaming was getting popular, a friend of mine said that a computer has more resources than the game boxes that were out at the time. I'm talking about 8 years ago. Does this still hold true? Is there any advantage to using s X-Box/PS3 over playing the game on your computer?

Thanks

I play on an a 52" HD LCD TV with 5.1 sound. It's much better than the PC. :mrgreen:

I don't like clogging up my computer's operating system with games, anyway.

Phinz i sent you a request on PSN

I got the new COD and its pretty cool. still getting used to it.

I'll have to remember to check my inbox. I may not be on today/tonight, as I have movie premiere to attend this evening and I need to exercise when I get home from work, before I head out.

I had SoCOM: Confrontation in my hands the other day and put it back, since I haven't even opened Metal Gear yet, as I've been obsessed with COD4 (though the server time outs are really starting to test my patience).

Back
Top Bottom