What's for Dinner Friday - Nov 14th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
MY FAVORITE DAY!!! It's Fridayyyyyyyyy!!!! What are you folks having for din din tonight???;)

Made up a Southwestern Rub for a roast chicken. Gonna season bird with lime & butter
then rub, & roast it. Might grill it if the rain lets up.....
Serving with homemade cheesy rice and corn.

Since our carpets are being cleaned and we have not where to sit, or move for that matter, I am really hoping to talk DH into going out. Even the kitchen is filled with furniture and boxes! At this point I don't care if it is Mickey D's!

I don't know if I want Country Fried Steak with Mashed Potaotes, Gravy and Salad/Veggie or fried the steak in butter/worcewstershire sauce on buttered toast.:question:

pork chops, don't know how to cook yet. rice , green beans, cherry pie in oven. trying out my new oblong pan for pie. was harder to do the crust, but we shall see. ice cream to top it with

pork chops, don't know how to cook yet. rice , green beans, cherry pie in oven. trying out my new oblong pan for pie. was harder to do the crust, but we shall see. ice cream to top it with

I saw those pans in a catalogue. The crust being harder was my thought too! However being the cooking accessories collector that I am, if I had the money I would already have one. I bet it is useful for any number of other dishes also.

Probably some leftover one pot lazy golumpki if I feel hungry later.
BK for a late lunch, which wasn't terrible (that mushroom swiss steakhouse thingy), and then a new land speed record mowing my lawn afterward.... :sick: Let's just say I'm not hungry yet.

Hiya Sattie!!!

Since Lou came last night, and we did the obligatory tapas then, I'm treating tonight like it's Saturday...that plus we have NYC plans for a party tomorrow night, so no dinner here..

First course is artichokes stuffed with panko, garlic, cheese, lemon zest, parsley S&P.

We're drinking Sazeracs, mm mm good.

Dinner: Osso buco with lemon parsley gremolata served with butternut squash ravioli and sauteed spinach. I made a loaf of of rosemary bread to go with dinner.

Amarone!!!!!! with dinner

Dessert is individual bread pudding of white chocolate and brandy soaked pears.

Ya know Vera...some day we are all going to show up on your doorsteps begging for dinner!!!

ended up throwing some sliced onion and assorted bell peppers into crock pot. seasoned chop with grill mate for chicken and browned them in skillet. put on top vegs. mixed a large can chopped tomatoes, with some tomato puree and a bit of water, seasoned with italian seasoning. so will see what i end up with. maybe with rice as a side. smells good.

Back
Top Bottom