How Many Have........................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VERY important info Katie E!!!!! :LOL:

And I make mine the VERY simple way - sweetened condensed milk and vanilla - the end! There's all sorts of recipes out there but when you want snow cream you want an instant fix!

VERY important info Katie E!!!!! :LOL:

And I make mine the VERY simple way - sweetened condensed milk and vanilla - the end! There's all sorts of recipes out there but when you want snow cream you want an instant fix!
Sweetened condensed milk, check.
Vanilla, check.
Snow, hmmm, this could take awhile!

:)Barbara

oh, goodness if you could see what was in this snow over here..........told and threatened Danyar to quit eating it.......so one time the water went off and we needed some for a science experiment.......so I melted some beautiful soft white snow.....when it melted I was aghast at what I saw.........called Danyar to see for hiimself what he was eating.........typical 11 year old response..........a shrug of the shoulders and could he help melt more snow............these are our leaders tomorrow......folks.....KZ is as in much trouble as the rest of the world........:)

It's one of those great childhood memories!!! Living on The Great Lakes it was plentiful!!!

I didn't mean the snow wasn't plentiful, it's been snowing a little today. I meant to count me out because the snow around here is typically yellow.

"Watch out where the huskies go. Don't you eat that yellow snow."

"He took a dog doooooo snow cone and shoved it in my eye......."

OK, I'll stop with the Frank Zappa :LOL:

I didn't mean the snow wasn't plentiful, it's been snowing a little today. I meant to count me out because the snow around here is typically yellow.

"Watch out where the huskies go. Don't you eat that yellow snow."...
The dogs. Yeah right! I haven't met a dog yet that could write his name...

:LOL:Barbara

My mom fixed it for me when I was about 10 years old. I didn't think that much of it, but it was a fun thing my mom and I did together.

I have not, as an adult, but, my mom and step dad did when I was small. That was when we actually got snow here, lol. It was so good!! Vanilla and we would pour chocolate sauce on it!! YUMMY!!! Don't know what the heck we are thinking, eating ice cream in the winter though, LOL

I made it for my kids when they were small. Now I make it for my grandkids. They think it's one of the coolest things that grandma can do. lol

Barb

I'd forgotten all about snow ice cream - we'd put sugar, vanilla and milk on it. It was a real treat! I guess I won't be getting more in the foreseeable future...the people who live here have never seen snow and ice. They ask us to describe it and marvel at the idea.

I grew up in Pennsylvania and my Mama would make it every winter. I've only made it once since moving to Georgia 30 years ago. We had a blizzard one year and got about 8 inches of snow. Haven't had it since.

Back
Top Bottom