Man arrested for hitting girlfriend with sandwich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
Man arrested for hitting girlfriend with sandwich -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

A 19-year-old man accused of hitting his girlfriend with a sandwich, knocking her glasses off and nearly causing a traffic crash is facing domestic battery and child abuse charges, according to a recently released police report.

The alleged melee on wheels began after the 19-year-old victim on Friday picked up Emmanuelle Rodriguez -- her boyfriend and child's father -- from his mother's house in Port St. Lucie. They headed north on Interstate 95 to their new apartment in Fort Pierce as their 7-month-old son slept in the back.

The victim told police that Rodriguez got angry while she drove and "started to hit her in the arm and striking her in the face with a sandwich, knocking her glasses off her face," the report states.

The victim nearly lost control of the vehicle because she couldn't see the road. Rodriguez then ripped off the rear view mirror and used it to beat and shatter the windshield. She exited I-95 at St. Lucie West and told Rodriguez to get out and get his mother to pick him up.

this is upsetting that a child has a child and is acting like that but...

I couldnt read it without giggling.

I got visiuals of a ham and cheese sandwhich smacking her in the face and bread flying eveerywhere cheese dropping and a piece of ham sticking to her face and another peice on her shoulder and she is somewhat ducking for cover.

I am not sure the domestic battery charge will get taken very seriously since it involved a sandwich, not saying the judge won't take it seriously but doubt many others will. And don't understand the child abuse charges.
I would think Child Endangerment charges would be more appropriate since his actions endangered the child. His actions also endangered the mother, so I would think there would be more appropriate charges there as well.

Either way, that's the last time I drive when the wife has a sandwich in her hand...

this is upsetting that a child has a child and is acting like that but...

I couldnt read it without giggling.

I got visiuals of a ham and cheese sandwhich smacking her in the face and bread flying eveerywhere cheese dropping and a piece of ham sticking to her face and another peice on her shoulder and she is somewhat ducking for cover.

oh good, im not the only one giggling.

The number of sandwich related crimes is growing at an alarming rate-Just read this item in the local paper-

clearpixel.gif
cell-upper-right.gif
clearpixel.gif
Man Robs Bank While Eating Sandwich 11-20-2008 3:09 AM
(Council, NE) -- Some robbers don't take lunch breaks. According to Council Bluffs authorities, a man walked into a local credit union wielding a sandwich and ordered the clerk to empty the cash drawer. Witnesses described the suspect as a white, middle-aged man, five-foot-nine and wearing sunglasses. Anyone with information is asked to contact Council Bluffs police.​
If you value your life-stay out of delis!!

If they had been sitting on the couch and he hit her with a sandwich, that would be one thing. She was driving down the road and he knocked her glasses off though. So I hope the judge does take it seriously.

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom