Usually dont care BUT....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Yale put one over Harvard 'suckers'

Yale students have pulled off one of the most audacious pranks on their Harvard counterparts in their 121 year rivalry.

The Yale pranksters, pretending to be members of the Harvard Pep Squad, passed out pieces of paper to Harvard American football fans.

The Harvard fans were told that held up together the pieces of paper would spell out: "GO HARVARD".

Hoping to support their Ivy League college team, hundreds of Harvard fans, in unison, held up the huge message to their side on the field.

But only fans on the Yale side of the stadium got the joke as they read the opposition announce in big letters: "WE SUCK."

THAT JUST KILLS ME!
26.gif
26.gif

In a game between two campuses that produce arguably the most "prissies", and this stunt was successfully pulled off, who won the game?

(Must agree, that it doesn't matter, but a matter of "academic interest"!)(let Yale try this when they get rated high enough to play the Aggies-ie Texas A+M-and get their sorry butts whipped in fine fashion, let alone what a Texan crowd would do if they were "had" like this...)

Lifter

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Yale put one over Harvard 'suckers'

Yale students have pulled off one of the most audacious pranks on their Harvard counterparts in their 121 year rivalry.

The Yale pranksters, pretending to be members of the Harvard Pep Squad, passed out pieces of paper to Harvard American football fans.

The Harvard fans were told that held up together the pieces of paper would spell out: "GO HARVARD".

Hoping to support their Ivy League college team, hundreds of Harvard fans, in unison, held up the huge message to their side on the field.

But only fans on the Yale side of the stadium got the joke as they read the opposition announce in big letters: "WE SUCK."

THAT JUST KILLS ME!
26.gif
26.gif

Wish I could do that to the Beavers the next time they play my Ducks.

Back
Top Bottom