Pizza casserole

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blissful

Master Chef
Your casserole thread got me going tonight, so son and I made pizza casserole. It was a toss up between rice and bread/milk/egg for the base. We decided on rice.
2 and 1/2 cups minute rice (brown and white)
2 and 1/2 cups water
can of tomato sauce
cup of sliced olives (black)
cup of pepperoni
1 and 1/2 cups colby cheese (we had)
2/3 cup chopped onion
basil, oregano, garlic
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
Bake for an hour, I'll let you know how we liked it. We like all the ingredients so it should be fine. Son likes rice, so that's how we decided to go tonight.
We are trying to keep the fridge bare so it can hold the leftovers from thanksgiving and I need to wash the bottom two shelves, so this won't take up any room.
I've never seen my fridge so bare, it's kind of nice for a change.

Nope, that doesn't sound good.....naw.....sounds terrible - yep, it sure does........(you just imagine you see me filing into my recipes.......it's your imagination.........) ...I just don't know why the imaginary paper cut is bleeding and stings :ermm:

Nope, that doesn't sound good.....naw.....sounds terrible - yep, it sure does........(you just imagine you see me filing into my recipes.......it's your imagination.........) ...I just don't know why the imaginary paper cut is bleeding and stings :ermm:
:LOL::LOL:

Oh and I added a half cup of sliced up dehydrated tomatoes for flavor. It did turn out good. Everyone had two helpings and we'll make this again.

Back
Top Bottom