Chocolate banana cake TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah

Head Chef
This is an awsome cake recipe,easy and extremely moist and rich.Its good without frosting too but a creamy rich chocolate frosting makes it just out of this world.you my not taste bananas very much but they somehow make the cake gooey and moist and more chocolatey.i discovered this recipe only a week ago while surfing the net for cake recipes that use bananas,as i was having bananas that were going bad,and have made it twice since then and it disappears in the speed of light.

http://www.joyofbaking.com/ChocolateBananaCake.html

Last edited by a moderator:
How appropriate that I'm sitting here looking at three bananas that are perfect for this recipe. Guess I know what I'm baking this afternoon. Thanks, Sarah. My DW will be thrilled when she gets home. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!:LOL:

Joe

i've made it five times since i discovered the recipe,and i cant get enough.its a miracle i havent gained a single pound.i think the reason r my kids,running after them and performing their chores is tougher than any other form of excercise.well i really do need my sugar intake very often.it seems to charge me and prepare me for the next round of endless house work.lol

Back
Top Bottom