My Billards party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deelady

Executive Chef
We just bought a Billards table so we had a little billards party of which I wanted to serve a sort of International appetizer spread....:chef:

I made:

Deep Fried pretzel bites with horseradish honey mustard (Germany)

Fried peperoni chips with marinara dipping sauce (Italy)

Greek Salad (uhhh Greece)

Beef Swarma with choice of Tahini sauce and Tzatziki sauce (Israel/Middle Eastern)

Hawaiin Potato Salad

Cheese platter: Sage cheese, Port wine cheese, Cream cheese and cheddar ball, Vegetable medly spread (American)

Olive and assortive veggie Platter

Candied walnuts

and about 8 different kinds of wine from a winery we went to this weekend :)

It was a very nice a relaxing party and everything tasted VERY Yummy!! :chef::chef:

Dang girl!!! Sounds wonderful!!! I think I would be grazing to much to even try a play pool!!! Great job Deanna!!

Oh, Dee, you outdid yourself! And here I thought I was doing well with my nine layer torte! I am interested in the Hawaiian potato salad.

Oh, Dee, you outdid yourself! And here I thought I was doing well with my nine layer torte! I am interested in the Hawaiian potato salad.

It did hit the spot and everyone seemed to really enjoy everything esp. the beef swarma, I sliced chuck roast for it and it came out very tender...

The Hawaiin Potato salad is one I always loved at a Hawaiin take out in San Diego, I liked it because it had macaroni as well in it, which was very different from what I grew up with!
Heres the recipe :)

Hawaiian Potato Salad
4-5 large potatoes
1 1/2 cups shell macaroni-dry
1-2 carrots diced small
2 celery stalks-diced small
2-3 pickles to taste-chopped
1 cup peas (I left them out)
2 stalks green onion-chopped
salt and pepper to taste

Dressing

1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup Zesty Italian dressing
2 T. pickle juice (or less)

Boil potatoes until tender. Cool and cut into cubes. Cook macaroni per package directions. Toss with remaining ingredients. Add dressing.

*Note* I reccomend making extra dressing because it really gets soaked up!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom