Member photographs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lifesaver

Executive Chef
I just came out of the member photo area (I'd been in there for about 3 or 4 hours) and i want everyone to know that i find all photographs just absolutly beautiful.

My most enjoyment was spent "oooing, aaawing, smiling giggling and laughing at th pics of all of those handsome and beautiful children and grandchildren.

Thanks a bunch to everyone envolved in posting the pics.

I too will have to get a few together to add to all the rest.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

We would definately love to see pictures of you and yours Lifesaver !:):)

I have a question for any mods out there or anyone who knows for that matter....why is it that there are several pictures posted in Member Photos that have never posted before or that have only posted once or twice??

OK make that two questions :-p
Do you have to directly upload pictures into Member Photos or are they in there if you have uploaded pics into your profile i.e. your album???

thanks!

I didn't even know there was a members photos. I thought we just used the various threads started....

That's OK, Elaine. I don't keep picturers of myself in my wallet :LOL:
Just dead presidents :ROFLMAO:

Sorry to be so dumb, but is there a place here where instructions are given as to how to post pictures. I would like to occasionally post a picture of one of my cooked meals, and also a few pictures of my familly and friends.

Thanks.
Marty

Nope, not stupid at all. Just gotta really look sometimes. go and click on member's photos. Scroll all the way down past the pics, there you will click on choose file, find your pics on your computer and upload. That should do it.

I never think of posting pictures to the albums because of all the pictures I post in individual postings.

Hey, Pacanis, I keep pictures like this in my wallet...

Bringing home dinner...
img_745696_0_e9b020764fc31da67272154dbe5adb0d.jpg

Chasing brown trout in zero degree air temps...
img_745696_1_04662ef5c88ae97bb8425f093ea65a35.jpg

Last edited:
I use Picasa to upload from my camera. Go to Google, I then post to Photobucket. Once loaded there choose the option that starts . Click on that, which automatically copies the link. Come here and right click, choose paste. Your picture should be here.

That sounded way too easy - I wonder what 14 steps I have forgotten? :lol:

See [URL="http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f29/tips-tricks-to-posting-creating-links-photos-etc-31590.html"]this thread[/URL] - Post #10. I now use Photobucket, but, I assume Image Shack still works.

Very nice Joe. Good memories to carry around with you.
I never got into fly fishing. I looked into it though, back when I used to fish. That's a whopper in that first pic. You just don't crank that in (lol).

Hey Lefty. What happened to your pic?
That's OK. I saved it until I could get to it ;)

Attachments

• Lefty's pic.JPG
    Lefty's pic.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 146
Back
Top Bottom