Hubby's idea of retirement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awwwwww - that's ok in my book! That's what retirement is all about. I sure hope my husband never takes an unsuspecting picture of me!!!
palizaconsilla7eo.gif

:LOL:

Awwwwww - that's ok in my book! That's what retirement is all about. I sure hope my husband never takes an unsuspecting picture of me!!!
palizaconsilla7eo.gif

:LOL:

Ditto. At least he's sitting and not lying down.... not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

He better be careful-last time my dysfunctional family caught me in that position, they drew a "frito-bandito" mustache on me!:LOL:

Nope nothing wrong, unless he is in front of the TV and his snoring drowns out the sound and believe me my big guy sounds like a war in progress:ROFLMAO:

kades

He better be careful-last time my dysfunctional family caught me in that position, they drew a "frito-bandito" mustache on me!:LOL:

You must sleep very deeply my friend! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I remember my mother wishing my Dad would do more of this when he/they retired. Instead he wanted to do all the traveling he couldn't owning a business and when they weren't traveling he was finding projects...some of which drove her nuts!

From an 80+ person....some relaxation (sleep) is okay.....but, keep the mind/brain busy.....one has to keep on "doing"....otherwise.......boring!!!!!!!!!!....LOL

lol, that would make them silent pictures. :cool:

my dad retired 20 years ago. he finally got around to reading all the books, listening to all the music, and watching all the movies that he'd missed out on during his lifetime of working to support our family. all after sleeping late every day.

it's funny; he loves to crank up his stereo and the tv until the room shakes and the neighbors complain. but, as some things in life just sort of fit together - like my parents who've been married 61 years, mom is mostly deaf and doesn't notice.
i guess that's somewhere between serendipity and providence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom