Thank you all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
I just want to thank each and every one of you who have written wishing me well. I firmly believe you all have helped me regain a foot hold on life. I despise being ill and this has not been fun..But the warm feelings of caring and love you have all shown me makes it much easier to get to my feet and say enough, I'm going to beat this..You all did it once before and after this time, I'm a firm believer in the power of love.
Thank you all
cj

CJ...you are loved! Don't forget that even for one second. Feel the warmth of our hugs, let them keep you safe and warm.

smiles, T

I have been a little remiss lately in writing, but you are in our prayers every day. I don't like it when you are sick. :( We love you. :cool:

:)Barbara

{{{{{CJ}}}}}, you know how I feel about you. You are one of the strongest, most faithful and loving people I know. It is only natural that the people you embrace with love will send it right back to you ten-fold. Just get better okay, Cade needs you and so does DC!

Kadesma, I have been absent for some time so have been unaware of any new ill health for you. I sincerely hope you are well again as I post. Stay strong and I wish you the best of health.

Kadesma, I have been absent for some time so have been unaware of any new ill health for you. I sincerely hope you are well again as I post. Stay strong and I wish you the best of health.
Bilby,
how good to hear from you..I'm doing fine now I even feel like the old cj...I was pretty ill but as you can see all my DC family gathered around and helped pull me through..I consider myself one lucky lady.
kadesma

Kadesma, being somewhat new, I only know a little bit about what you have been going through. I am not the best writer in the world, but, I want you to know that I do think of you often, especially when people that I come in contact with complain over little things. I remember that I know of someone who certainly has a right to complain and does not, she just keeps on going. I am so glad that you are feeling better. I will still keep thinkang and sending gooDwishes and prayers to you.

AC

img_742996_0_6fdae8bc958320235ce827e76d83c1bf.jpg

Kadesma, being somewhat new, I only know a little bit about what you have been going through. I am not the best writer in the world, but, I want you to know that I do think of you often, especially when people that I come in contact with complain over little things. I remember that I know of someone who certainly has a right to complain and does not, she just keeps on going. I am so glad that you are feeling better. I will still keep thinkang and sending gooDwishes and prayers to you.

AC
Adillo,
what more could anyone ask..To me just your thinking about me and saying a quick prayer now and then is one of life's greatest gifts..I thank you for that and consider you a special friend..I'm here for you if ever you need me.
kades

CJ, I have also been remiss in checking on the well-being of my DC friends lately. I am so sorry to hear that you have been going through a rough time. You are always the first to offer words of wisdom and comfort to others, and your posts are an inspiration to us all. I hope and pray for your continuing improvement and good health.

CJ, I have also been remiss in checking on the well-being of my DC friends lately. I am so sorry to hear that you have been going through a rough time. You are always the first to offer words of wisdom and comfort to others, and your posts are an inspiration to us all. I hope and pray for your continuing improvement and good health.
Thank you Karen,
with dear friends like you, I find myself getting better each day and looking forward to a new and wonderful year.
kades

CJ, you just plain rock!!
:)
And I believe you are one too....
I don't say much sometimes because I'm not good at saying what I am trying to say... but I am so glad you are feeling better and I know you can beat anything you want to beat!

Kade, you don't have any other choice but to get back on your feet while you have DC'ers holding your hands and willing you to get better..........:):):)lots of hugs and luvs
Thanks Debs,
you all make me feel so much better..I just know I'll keep on working to feel better each and every day..I love you all who care so much forme.
kades

Back
Top Bottom