Some type of cooker/griller/baker thing I saw on TV. Please help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

caaaitlin

Assistant Cook
Hey Everyone, my name is Caitlin and I'm new. :) I was wondering if anyone might know what I'm talking about and provide me with some information to find it...I'm looking for a kind of small grill I saw on TV last week, only it doesn't grill just meat, exactly. It's almost more of a baker/cooker. It works like a George Foreman grill, except inside there are two deep dish sections in which you can place cake batter/eggs/bread/meat and other things to make types of casseroles and goodies. I though I would remember the product name so I could look it up on the internet, but I haven't and I can't find it anywhere! Does anyone know what it might be or anything that sounds similar?
Thanks!
Peace, Caitlin

Also sounds like the new George Forman combo grill. It has a griddle, grill, and a deep dish attachment that can make pies and casseroles.

If it looks like this - it's a GT Express:

attachment.php

They (TV ads) go in cycles - "Chef" Tony pushes them on late night TV, and "Cathy Mitchell, TV Personality and Food Expert" hawks them, too ... she has been on almost every night for the past couple of weeks.

Maverick - when caitlin said, "It works like a George Foreman grill, except inside there are two deep dish sections in which you can place cake batter/eggs/bread/meat and other things to make types of casseroles and goodies." - that's when I thought about the GT Express. The George Foreman G5 is so much more I'm sure caitlin would have mentioned it.

Last edited:
This is the one I was thinking of, but reading up on it does say it bakes but not sure about how deep:
George Foreman - G5
I also looked up the GT Express and apparently there is a GT Express 101 that is twice the size? It has a dual lid, maybe that is what I was thinking of.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom