Christmas/Hannukkah Wish List

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PieSusan

Washing Up
I have always had a dream/wish list. It is always fun to have something to aspire towards. Do you? What do you hope to get for the holidays?

I would love to get out of debt, lol. But mostly I wish that I'm able to do more things to help others who are less fortuneate. My dream is to open a "soup kitchen" for the homeless but I'm not sure how to go about it

I love Glorie's idea... but on a more "ME ME ME" note... I want a kitten. I've already been told NO about a million times but.. I keep hinting anyway. I can be pushy when I need to be. lol.

I believe that if I had the patience of Job and the wisdom of Solomon, nothing else would be necessary. Until then I will continue to do my best to help others as best I can.

I am hoping for my family to have a year of good health. I have everything I need in life, a good job that I love, a place to live and a loving family. I also would like to find a new way to give back to the community.

I love Glorie's idea... but on a more "ME ME ME" note... I want a kitten. I've already been told NO about a million times but.. I keep hinting anyway. I can be pushy when I need to be. lol.

Trish, just keep "chipping" away. Once you get a kitten in your house, the million times "person" will wonder why NO was the answer.

Yes--my mom never used to like cats but she fell in love when I was adopted. She is the biggest cat fancier now. It is amazing! She did a 180 degree turn around.

Trish, just keep "chipping" away. Once you get a kitten in your house, the million times "person" will wonder why NO was the answer.

Oh I do!! Every day... !!

And every day I put a new photo of a kitten on my computer wall paper and point it out to him. " see the cute little kitten?" I say... He smiles and says "NO, YOU STILL CAN'T HAVE ONE".....:)

The thing, or things, that I really & truly want would require a miracle-so I won't hang my hat on those.

But I do wish for each and everyone of you to get all that you wish for and more!!:chef:

Back
Top Bottom