Looking For New Recipe Sites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jefdav86

Assistant Cook
I would like to see everybodys recipe site links. I am looking to increase the links I have. If you would please post your links here. I will post mine as soon as I verify them.

One of my favorite food writers and bloggers on the internet is Chef John Mitzewich. If you haven't discovered him, I urge you to check him out. He has an excellent video recipe blog: Food Wishes Video Recipes - Free Video Recipe Blog. He's also the American Food Guide for About.com and has a wealth of information, articles and recipes on their website as well as link to his food blog and discussion forum. Here's the link to his American Food site: American Food - American Recipes and Cooking - American Cuisine.

Also, if you're interested in New Orleans style Cajun and Creole food, I highly recommend the articles and recipes on the Gumbo Pages, found here: The Creole and Cajun Recipe Page.

I would like to see everybodys recipe site links. I am looking to increase the links I have. If you would please post your links here. I will post mine as soon as I verify them.

Go to the top of this page and click on COOKING LINKS in the blue menu bar.

You will find some great ones there and can post new ones there as well.

Go to the top of this page and click on COOKING LINKS in the blue menu bar.

You will find some great ones there and can post new ones there as well.

That's a truly massive collection of links, and I'm sure there are some great ones that I've never discovered. For me, though, the problem is that there are so many links that it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. It's a great list and I appreciate the effort that's gone into compiling it but I never use it.

that's a truly massive collection of links, and i'm sure there are some great ones that i've never discovered. For me, though, the problem is that there are so many links that it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. It's a great list and i appreciate the effort that's gone into compiling it but i never use it.

ok

Back
Top Bottom