I got gas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
The good news is it was only 1.35 9/10 and I got it at the Gas Station. I was so happy. I hope it stays down:chef:

I watched it going up yesterday anywhere from $.20 to $.30 per gallon. Guess they figure it doesn't hurt to gouge the Christmas shoppers who will be shopping this weekend. By Sunday it will be back where it was on Friday morning. Do they really think we're THAT stupid? They must...

after manipulating the price thru "shady" speculation for the last 4 yrs or so, it's about time "they" give us a break.

when asked about the price of gas, the current leader and decidereerrerr said, "if you don't need it, don't buy it."

case closed.

I'd love to pay those prices we just got down to 1.99. I can finally pay under 35 bucks to fill my tank.

Ok Maidrite... when I first saw the thread title, well.... I was thinking the other type of gas!!!

I just filled up the other day, 1.52. Gas is kinda pricey in my area.

Ok Maidrite... when I first saw the thread title, well.... I was thinking the other type of gas!!!
That's what he wanted you to think! And believe me, he's got plenty of that kind too! Just don't tell him I told you! heeheehee!

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom