The Trade Game.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
Ok, I like to trade and barter, or some may call it wheel and deal.
Anyway maybe we can post things we have for trade and if both parties agree through PM's its a deal.
You would need to post items you have extra and give a clear full disclosure of used-new working only items.
Would anybody be interested in something like this in the future? :wacko:

Possibly....not really sure what I would have to offer but you never know what kind of hidden treasures you may have tucked away, or at the very least one man's junk is another man's treasure! :)

Sounds good... though like Dee I'm not really sure what I have to trade with.

One thing off the top of my head is I know I have several Porcelain Dolls never taken from their boxes...

I knew he was too good to be true! He's really a computer????? ;) Kidding!

Don't offer any of his other parts either!

I have a New Sirius Car Satellite Radio Receiver Kit for trade. I have only opened the box. We were going to put it in our new car but it already had one. :huh:

Very interesting idea James!

I have a lot of stuff I have no idea what to do with, other than I'll never use the stuff again. Video cameras, 35mm cameras, cell phones, skis...... too much to even remember. 8-tracks and a player, Denon turntable and tuner, Atari game (yes, that's right, lol)....

I would love to trade my junk for somebody else's junk!

I'd like to trade away 200+ pairs of my wife's shoe collection that's taking up a lot of space in the garage. I'll trade them for anything that'll fit in my desk drawer. :D
:LOL: What size dos she wear? Just kidding. Oh man she would kill you if you did that.

I wish that we were still on the trade and barter system as we all have stuff we don't need and things we do need or at least want.
Yes I think we could also put our wishes on.
Just remember to keep your word if you make a deal. Anyone who wants to deal with another should PM them. We will have to iron this out as we go.

:) Another idea idea you collect certain themed things like turtles, angels, snow globes etc someone may want to part with something you could add to your collection.

:) Another idea idea you collect certain themed things like turtles, angels, snow globes etc someone may want to part with something you could add to your collection.

Thats a great idea, I think it is kinda fun to trade a little.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom