Update on Barb L

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toddfeldt

Assistant Cook
Just thought all her good friends here would like a update on Barb L from Monroe MI. (My Mom)

She is back in the hospital and resting well, unfortunately he cancer has progressed and hospice has now taken over her care

Thanks so much for the prayers!
Not sure if you all knew but the friends she met on here meant the world to her

Todd

I'm sorry to hear about her cancer, Todd.
She gave me a great tip on making country fried steak tender when I was learning how to make it here. My thoughts are with you and her and your families.

I'm sorry Todd...

Thanks for letting us know
and please give your mom some love from me.

smiles, pdswife

Todd,
I'm sorry to hear.. please sent her all the best wishes and tell her we miss her..

After all, have a blessed christmas and a joyful New Year

Thanks, Todd for coming here and letting us know your Mom's condition. I have been praying regularly for her and will continue to do so, adding you and the rest of your family in as well. Your Mom is a special lady and I have missed her. Please send her {{{{{hugs}}}}} from LPBeier.

Todd, thanks for updating us. I am soooo sorry to here that. Please know that we have her in our prayers.

Thanks Todd for the update on Miss Barb....Will you tell her to hurry up and get well --- That Uncle Bob said he wants to come and fry her some Mississippi Catfish!!!!

Your family will be in my prayers --- Tell her we love her bunches!!!

Thanks again, and stay in touch!!! OK?

Oh Todd, thank you for updating us on your mom's condition. Please let her know I miss her dearly.
LadyCook

Thank you so much for letting us know Todd. Your mom is, as always, in my prayers. I am also praying for you and the rest of the family, as you are all going through such trying times.

Barbara

Todd, I would like to tell you, She means the world to us too, Thank You for being very thoughtful and caring to share the update with us, we have been wondering about her too.
Please know you are welcome here as are the rest of your family as Barb is part of us and now you are too.
GOD Bless you all and may you feel him at this time.

Love and Hugs,
James:chef:

I can't say anything that everyone hasn't already said. We do love and miss her.
I'm sending my thoughts and prayers to your family.

I'm so sorry to hear this Todd, your Mom is in my thoughts alot.
She helped me thru alot with my kids and her kindess was genuine.
Hoping for the best...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom