Yule Brenner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

giggler

Sous Chef
Maverick 2272 says:

Today I couldn't figure out a joke just because I had no idea who Yule Brenner is....:huh:

I love Yule Brenner!

What's the joke?

Eric, Austin Tx.

it was a picture that phinz posted, of yule brenner in a nascar driver's uniform sponsored by tide detergent. hence yule tide.

Yul Brynner...think the bald headed guy in The King and I, The Ten Commandments (he played Ramses II) and The Magnificent Seven. I always thought he was so attractive!

His name was YUL Brynner. You'll have better luck finding out about him if you spell his name right. I agree that is not an easy thing to do...

Here's a link to a site with video clips of his roles, by the most famous of which was the King in "The King and I." He owned that role!

He died in 1985..... not hard to see why it might be difficult to find info on him!

I LOVED Yul Brynner. Especially in "The King and I." For those who have never seen this movie, I would suggest you rent it. It is probably the best of the best musicals ever. Sad to say Yul died a very unpleasant death from lung cancer and did many public service announcements on TV trying to get people to stop smoking. His death was waste of talent.

Back
Top Bottom