Sattie Gave Me My Signature

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well at least you didn't have to sample my early food disasters with a wood stove.
Even now, if you came to my house for a meal, I would be forced to ask you if your affairs were in order and make you sign a disclaimer lol!
Dinner's at eight tomorrow. Got a good lawyer?

Well at least you didn't have to sample my early food disasters with a wood stove.
Even now, if you came to my house for a meal, I would be forced to ask you if your affairs were in order and make you sign a disclaimer lol!
Dinner's at eight tomorrow. Got a good lawyer?

;) WE will be there!! :ROFLMAO:

Erinny... I don't feel that I did much to contribute to your signature, but I do feel it is one that is perfectly suited for this forum and really does reflect the care, understanding, the love, support, and family type atmosphere this place has developed. We really got a great bunch of folks here and I see it everyday!

Thanks Erinny.... you are a gem!

Erinny... I don't feel that I did much to contribute to your signature, but I do feel it is one that is perfectly suited for this forum and really does reflect the care, understanding, the love, support, and family type atmosphere this place has developed. We really got a great bunch of folks here and I see it everyday!

Thanks Erinny.... you are a gem!

:ohmy: Sattie... hush!

/clears throat....

I'm sorry for the confusion there, Erinny. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Mr. Bloodin DeWater from the law firm of Screwie, Dooum, and Howe. I've been retained by Sattie to begin royalty negotiations regarding your use of your new forum signature which you have openly admitted my client has inspired.... :mrgreen:

/clears throat....

I'm sorry for the confusion there, Erinny. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Mr. Bloodin DeWater from the law firm of Screwie, Dooum, and Howe. I've been retained by Sattie to begin royalty negotiations regarding your use of your new forum signature which you have openly admitted my client has inspired.... :mrgreen:

:LOL::ROFLMAO: That was good!!!

/clears throat....

How nice to meet you, sir. Please come on up to my cabin, and we'll discuss this. By the way, your timing is excellent.
I just got finished cleaning my shotgun.

How nice to meet you, sir. Please come on up to my cabin, and we'll discuss this. By the way, your timing is excellent.

Uh, we gonna need a lawyer of a different sort now?? :LOL:

Love the signature!

"The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found." Calvin Trillin.

"Food is an important part of a balanced diet." Fran Lebowitz

Just a couple of suggestions, LOL.

I have a deposition to take so I'll be unable to attend personally. We'll be sending one of our clerks instead. You can't miss him. Name's Buckytom, looks a bit like Homer Simpson :mrgreen:

heres a couple I found....

You don't sew with a fork

so I see no reason to eat with knitting needles. Miss Piggy, on eating Chinese Food

The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.
Mark Twain

It would be nice if the Food and Drug Administration stopped issuing warnings about toxic substances and just gave me the names of one or two things still safe to eat. ~Robert Fuoss

A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat. ~Old New York Proverb

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom