FN Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Luvs2Cook

Head Chef
I was just watching the Food Network, Barefoot Contessa and she did a
"grilled" bread recipe and I can't locate it on the FN site. Not sure if this is because the show is still on the air. Has anyone had any trouble locating recipes on their site while the show is still on.?

This particular recipe was a grilled bread w/ mozz chees / prosciutto, etc.
I wanted to check the recipe out in detail as I missed the first 5 min of it.

If it is a new show, yes. If it's a repeat, then you should be able to search her shows and find it. Sounds yummy!

KatieE, I just check the link you posted and that recipe is not there. I think cause the show is still playing.... I will check in a 1/2 hour. I hope I find this so I can share it w/ y'all!

I know that her new season starts next week, so I would think it's on the site, but I saw the show and all it was was the grilled bread, smoked mozzerella mixed with prosciutto and parsley. and it was put on the bread after the first side was grilled, the top was put on and left for 60 seconds. It looked really good, that's for sure

hmmm, I don't remember for sure, and that's something that you could pick out yourself, go to a good bakery and find something you like, even just a baguette would work, it would just be in smaller portions. but I don't remember the name of the bread she used, sorry

It was an artisan-style bread, similar in texture to the NYT bread (if ind it to be similar to La Brea). After grilling the first time, rub with a cut garlic clove, drizzle with olive oil. Top with the cheese/proscuitto/parsley mixture, place back on the grill to melt. That was it.

there is a feature on foodnetwork.com that will send an email of a recipe to your mail. usually, have tried five times to email myself the recipes for oven baked shrimp scampi. says it has but never does. wonder if it is only barefoot c. show? anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom