Oh Joy.. Not!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
Tuxie has roundworms and the other 5 cats will have to get dewormed too , being exposed to Tuxie. Oh boy... try to give 6 cats medicine .

If I were there, I would help. I got pretty good at that. I gave Patches subcutaneous fluids for a couple years and eye drops and meds to both Patches and Pippin at times.

Sorry that he brought this "gift" to you but at least it is not that hard to get rid of and Tuxie is a sweet kitty to love.

If I were there, I would help. I got pretty good at that. I gave Patches subcutaneous fluids for a couple years and eye drops and meds to both Patches and Pippin at times.

Sorry that he brought this "gift" to you but at least it is not that hard to get rid of and Tuxie is a sweet kitty to love.

I used to do the sub Q also with 3 different cats. I had a Patches too, he was so sweet .

Poor baby (ies) Did he also get the unmentionable done?
Poor you.
Hope tomorrow's a better day.
catmilk.gif

Wow, we are all experts! I had to give SubQ to my SIL's cat for a month while they were away and I got so good at it that she just had me keep doing it as they just lived 4 houses away! Worms are not fun. Joie, our Bichon X gets them regularly for some reason.

I am sorry to hear that you have to go through this, LC, but those 6 cats have a wonderful loving home with you!

One of my daughter's old cats is diabetic and they have to give her insulin shots twice a day. Tink (the cat) doesn't care for the shots at all so it's a struggle everyday, twice a day.

Ah, but they are soooo worth it and the alternative is unthinkable if you really can still give them a loving home and a good quality of life.

LC, how is (are) your baby (ies) doing?

At the moment all are sleeping, which is good because that means no fighting. Tuxie goes after Ginger. Gracie hisses at Tuxie. Snowy , Blackie and Snuggles run from him. Thanks for asking...

At the moment all are sleeping, which is good because that means no fighting. Tuxie goes after Ginger. Gracie hisses at Tuxie. Snowy , Blackie and Snuggles run from him. Thanks for asking...

Awww, they have to get use to Tuxie and find a place in the pecking order. lol I hope Tuxie is feeling better.

Back
Top Bottom