Hello from PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ml9699

Assistant Cook
Hello all! Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to this and am very excited about new ideas and learning. I am trying to change myself and family to a more organic lifestyle. I was recently diagnosed with a hereditary condition that affects my balance and I have learned that a more natural/organic way may be helpful. But it is very hard to change over, so I am looking for new "good for you" recipes.

That being said, I have started my own e-commerce business selling organic items. But my sole purpose for being here is to learn to cook my healthy and try to enjoy it more.

Really looking forward to being here.

Diane

Hi, Diane. Welcome to DC. Sorry about your diet issue, but check our "Health and Nutrition, Special Diets, etc." forum. You might find something there. If not, start a thread yourself.

Lots of help here. Just be patient. It will come.

Glad you've found us.

Welcome! I buy a lot of organic foods because my son has a lot of food intolerances and most of the allergen-free foods are organic.

welcome, ml.

i can sympathize. i get terrible bouts of labrynthitis. :wacko:

you'll find lots of helpful info here as far as food goes. :)

i'm interested in how diets can affect your sense of balance. i've recently heard something about stomach enzymes and acid that affect your sight and hearing as you get older. have to do some research.

"i'm interested in how diets can affect your sense of balance."

It's more involved then just balance. But right now, that is the one thing I am experiencing the most problem. I have cut way back on my sugar and that seems to be helping. It's a guessing game that i am willing to play.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom