Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
I didn't see a thread on this, so I thought I would start one.

I did. Two pieces of leftover pizza from last night. :rolleyes: It was soooo good though!
yum.gif

What about you?

small bowl of oatmeal made with milk, dash of course salt and a dollop of cinnamon, and 2 cups of coffee, heavy on the cream

you know, I used to do this for a living, trying to determine what people ate. It is helpful to list all foods and beverages consumed and quanties of food eaten. Or did you want to go that far?:blush:

2 scrambled and bacon, coffee and some tunes to help me pick up the house after I ate.

Tried out the Whole Grain Cream of Wheat .. added a pinch of kosher salt, a dab of butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Hubby and daughters had LOTS of brown sugar and a pat of butter, LOL.

It's rare that I DON"T eat breakfast. During the week it's usually lighter than on weekends, particularly Sunday. Today I had toast make with homemade bread (baked yesterday), juice and tea. I went back to bed after feeding my furbabies this morning because I was up until 2 a.m. and needed more shuteye.

I gotta have my breakfast.

Made a smoothy of whey powder, ground flax seed, powdered cappichino drink mix, raw egg, whole banana (no skin, before someone asks) and milk. Very tasty and the doctor says very nutricious. even if I can't spell

It took hours to get to breakfast today.....way too much Pyrat rum the night before.

I had a bowl of tomato parmesan soup from Cajun Kate's and a slice of blueberry orange coffee cake.

Breakfast during the week is light, healthful, and all that Jazz...Saturday & Sunday Morning is Party Time...This Morning -- Toast with Pear Preserves...2 Fried Eggs, Stone Ground Grits, 3 Strips of Rind On Bacon, Coffee & Chicory!!

We each had two 5 ounce freshly home baked poppy seed garnished hard rolls. Started making the dough at 7 am and were buttering them by 9:30. Had sweet butter and a tart apricot jam on my last warm half roll.

LOL!
yep! with Cheddar Bacon cream cheese.
:)

So much for the bagel-free resolution.....

It took hours to get to breakfast today.....way too much Pyrat rum the night before.

I had a bowl of tomato parmesan soup from Cajun Kate's and a slice of blueberry orange coffee cake.
I've had days like that! Some mornings before work I'm so lazy, I'll just eat a bologna sandwich. The lady I work with picks on me for that, even though she has done the same thng. :rolleyes:

In my younger days, I would come home from work with part of a sub, pizza or wings and end up eating that for breakfast the next day. (I was a cook, bartender ,waitress for years)

ate so late (lots of phone calls) that it was brunch. toasted a burger bun, a little mayo. canada bacon couple slices , a soft cooked fried egg. put all on bun and topped with pepper jack cheese, was very good,

Back
Top Bottom