DH car show this weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angie

Head Chef
DH does body work/paint/fabrication and this weekend is the car show! We got special VIP invite. He doesn't own this shop..just an employee (should own his own though). Here is the website for his shop...he is Joe Santolin. Eddie's Rod and Custom and here is the link for the car show. Championship Auto Shows : Chicago, IL – 47th Annual CARQUEST World of Wheels The car that you see on his work's website is what we took last year, we got in the top 20 (out of 300). This year it is a 1957 Sugga...a Swedish military vehicle. There are only 9 in the US and we have 4 of them. It has been made into a tailgating vehicle for the Iowa Hawkeye's football team. I'll post pictures of it in a week when we get back! We'll be gone from Friday - Sunday. Wish us luck!

Wow Angie, that's great! My DH and I ran a car show for 3 years as a fund raiser for the high school band. We don't have a car to enter but always enjoyed going and looking at them. Car show folks are so friendly and nice too (just like you I bet!) Good luck and have fun!

Back
Top Bottom