What Are You Doing Right Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lifesaver

Executive Chef
Me................. Well, i'm sitting here at my desk looking at my fish (a male beta, named, Ollie) he's just lying there, at the bottom of his tank not moving a muscle... looks like maybe he's sleeping. Hmmm! he must have senced being watched cause he just all of the sudden swam to the top and made a quick swim around in a circle and now he's back to the bottom just resting again. At this point i'm thinking... gee, it must be boring to be a fish; nobody to look at, nobody to talk to nobody to argue with, no this and no that. Just sit there in a tank of water and wait for each day to come and the owner shows up and says "Good Morning, Ollie, You Ready For Breakfast" and down comes a few sprinkles of fish food. And that's it until the next day. :LOL::LOL:

Being mad because DISH Network doesn't carry ABC in our area so I can't watch LOST... oh I know... Tomorrow I can use the computer to watch it but TOMORROW IS a long time from now....sigh

Being mad because DISH Network doesn't carry ABC in our area so I can't watch LOST... oh I know... Tomorrow I can use the computer to watch it but TOMORROW IS a long time from now....sigh
It will be worth it, but don't take your eyes off of it because it's all over the place (and all over time)!

:)Barbara

It is 8 am here in UK. I am enjoying my cup of coffee in bed and watching morning GMTV. I will be checking my emails before I get up, for another busy day ahead.

I'm watching reruns of Law and Order. Snacking on tostitos and jalapeno cheese dip, washing it down with a coke.

Barb

I'm about to enter a few quick sweepstakes, then I will go to bed and watch an episode of "Lost in Space" with my Honey Bunny, and then I will go to sleep. :cool:

I'm about to enter a few quick sweepstakes, then I will go to bed and watch an episode of "Lost in Space" with my Honey Bunny, and then I will go to sleep. :cool:

Lost was busy busy tonight..I even gave up Idol to watch it. For the life of me I never can get the hang of it, but it sure keeps ya in your chair:LOL:
kades

Just checking the boards before I head to work .... Just in case I see a new recipe I need to pick up ingredients for to make tonight .. :)

Working on my thesis for awhile then off to fix a couple toilets and a ceiling fan.

deciding if i make frosting first or scrub a couple toilets.....

Back
Top Bottom