Scary doctor reports.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babetoo

Chef Extraordinaire
did not really know where to put this. i need all my d.c. family to pray, send good thoughts to my 48 year old daughter. she has been having health issues for several months. she has had four operations on her foot and it still is not fixed. going for another opinion on that.

she has been having little fainting spells, and after some tests they think she has a heart valve problem. more tests to be sure.

also has had problems with one hand, at the end of day it is so sore and swollen she can not use it. doctor thinks it may be lupus.

each of these things by themselves are not good and taken together is just scary.

we have agreed to not panic and wait for rest of tests.
she is a single mom of a seventeen year old girl. i am scared witless, but trying to be brave and give her all the support i can. my daughter's business has gone down the tubes, with the economy. in the last two months she has had to put down , an old dog, and two old horses. to say she has been stressed is an understatement to say the least.

if you believe in prayer please send some her way. good thoughts and whatever are more than welcomed.

babe:(

I am so sorry babetoo. Of course I will add your daughter to my prayer list. Please tell me her name.
Thanks, Susan

Just be sure you take care of you so you can be there for Deborah. There are support groups for folks who lost animals, it might help Deborah deal with some of the loss and stress that are contributing to her health issues.

We are praying for Deborah too Babe. A lot of heart problems can be completely overcome if found early. I pray that Deborah's health and financial situation improve, and I pray that you feel peace throughout this whole process.

:flowers:Barbara

thank you so much susan, her name is deborah, i am trying not to worry.
Of course you're going to worry, you're a mother...Don't listen to anyone who say's not to worry, you do what you have to..My kids are pretty healthy although the youngest daughter has gestational diabetes and I worry about that because what has happened to me..Let us help you worry Babe, that is what friends and families do. It is natural and all part of the I love you process..I worry about the grandkids as well, it's part of our job Babe...Your daughter and grand daughter have all my thoughts and prayers, so do you..Try to get some rest and do what you must but let us help you and them..We love you
kades

Oh BabeI am so sorry to hear about this. I know your daughter is especially close to your heart and that you are a wonderful mom to her. Between the two of you, you can face it down, whatever it is. Please let us carry some of your worry burden. I am a world class worrier, so would be happy to add Deborah to my list. Please keep in touch and let us know hjow she is dong, OK? And take extra good care of yourself.

thank you so much susan, her name is deborah, i am trying not to worry.

That's like trying not to breathe! Go easy on yourself, babetoo!

The stress Deborah is having could be creating some of these problems, but surely exacerbating them. Prayers going out to all of you for good reports and better days.

thank you to all of you, i knew i could count on you. talked to her this morning, she was working removing a tree from one of her accounts. her oldest daughter, saige was helping her. still to hard for her i think but she feels she has no choice. always the hard worker.
will let everyone know when i learn anything new.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom