Another dinner party oh so soon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

legend_018

Head Chef
ok, wasn't expecting this - but I have another dinner party with 5 of my girlfriends that I grew up with. This is my plan so far. I have just a couple quick questions.

Appetizer #1. The mushroom appetizer they love. It's just cut up mushrooms cooked with spices (salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika) and at the end some half n half and terriki baste and glaze is poured on top of them, cooked for 2 minutes and done

Appetizer #2: Jalopeno popper dip. Oh so good

Appetizer #3: Maybe a very small amount of anniversary chicken strips.
Never made this as an appetizer/strip meal. Wouldn't make a lot. It's there favorite, but I told them I was not making it as a main meal.
here is a link to it:
Anniversary Chicken I - Allrecipes

Main Meal:
Rigatoni Campagnolo
See link: Rigatoni Campagnolo

Not sure if I should just follow the recipe for 4 even though they'll be 6 or make more?

Would probably have bread and salad to go with it. I think.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Looks like a yummy get together! If they are big eaters, I would double the rigatoni recipe - it looks like good leftovers if you have any. If you think the appetizers will fill them and if they are big bread eaters, you could get by with 4 servings if you found bigger sausages you could cut up. Are you planning a desert?

The rigatoni sounds delicious - I think a pound of pasta may be enough after all the appetizers...but like JMediger said, I wouldn't complain about having leftovers, so maybe make more!

I'd say make more of the rigatoni. I'd always rather have too much food than not enough, especially of something that keeps and freezes so well. The appetizers look great!

Back
Top Bottom