Did anyone watch ABC's "What Would You Do?" last night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw the beginning at our friends' house, and the last part at home. I did see the wedding crasher segment. It is a good thing John Q. stepped in when he did! I loved when the one guy (don't remember who had the yellow tie--was it him?) who grabbed the crasher's tie and pulled him towards him with it! He was not a happy man!

:)Barbara

I saw this show and it was really cool. And you're right Barbara L it is a good thing he stepped in when he did. Things were about to go really bad. LOL

I saw the beginning at our friends' house, and the last part at home. I did see the wedding crasher segment. It is a good thing John Q. stepped in when he did! I loved when the one guy (don't remember who had the yellow tie--was it him?) who grabbed the crasher's tie and pulled him towards him with it! He was not a happy man!

That was my friend, Mike, who grabbed his tie and pushed him into the chair!

He said he was about to get physical with him, as the crasher kept changing his story about why he was there.

Mikki, you can watch that segment by clicking on Jenny's link above (it is in two parts). If you want to see the whole show, it should be availble online soon. I watched the one about the guy drugging his date's drink online (episode 2, I think).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom