Happy Friday the 13th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Anyone doing anything to celebrate??

img_791152_0_330ec02e6989505fd3b1083c536bd041.gif

The only celebrating we will be doing is wishing DH's sister a happy birthday! I have never been superstitious!

BLAH!!!

I am going to an Oral Surgeon on the 13th for a tooth that needs to be pulled. I went to the dentist a week ago and he chuckled and said "No way I can do that! That one is going to be painful to get out."

I'm going to see The Pretenders tonight with my hubby - I am filling in for one of his friends that cancelled on him after he got the tickets. I don't give a rip about seeing The Pretenders, I'm just going along to keep my DH company.

Going over my Dad's with all the rest of the family, same as every Friday night. Boys play cards, girls discuss the boys he he

Today is our wedding anniversary and yes, we were married on Friday the 13th. Going out for a lobster dinner!
We are not superstitious either. Congratulations on your Anniversary! have a great dinner. I love lobster, too, but my all time favorite food is CRAB!

Happy Anniversary!

Not celebrating, but I thought I'd throw this out there. I work for orthopaedic surgeons. Theres usually 12-14 surgeries scheduled to take place on a Friday. There were 4 today. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom