Last item you bought?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aside from going out to lunch, I didn't buy anything today, either. Yesterday? Went to the store, bought a loaf of french bread and some evaporated milk for coffee. Grocery shopping tomorrow.

A pair of really great, very practical, fleece-lined clogs (Columbia). Shoes have got to be 100% practical for me, I live on the side of a steep hill and do a lot of walking. The woman who owns a shop in town that carries good, practical shoes always tells me when she sees me if there's an end-of-season sale coming up and these were pretty expensive shoes that I got for a great price. I'll only get a week or two wear out of them this year, but will have nice new shoes next winter.

Emergency shopping yesterday as I run out of flour for my breadmakiing activity --- King Arthur's Unbleached bread flour. and of course I saw some cunchies for my doggie at the pet's aisle...I knew he likes a 'surprise' everytime I come back to the car.

Too many things to mention. I did my usual every two week shopping on Wednesday. Bought everything from yarn to kitty litter. Spent nearly $200 and filled up the car; got gas, too. There's still a 50-pound bag of litter and a case of soft drinks in the car that needs to come in the house.

One of my bargains was a 3-pound bag of lemons for 99 cents. I think I'll make a Shaker lemon pie this week.

Back
Top Bottom