Introducing me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gecko

Assistant Cook
I'm jesus from venezuela 35 years old, physician, general surgeon and laparoscopic surgeon, i love cooking and right know i'm taking a chef course here in venezuela, i hope we can share tips, greetings to all and i hope i can be here for a long time

Hi jesus, Welcome to the forum ! Pleased to meet you here and hope we can be good friend so keep posting and share tips with us.

You are just too too busy!! lol
Welcome to DC!!
img_797672_0_8d6f99381ff27cbff934ead0105fa788.jpg

i tried to tell you about a site from my mom, i guess it´ll have to be later due to forum policies, it's for everyone, especially for anyone who speaks spanish she wrote a familly book about differrent recipes she's made from magazines and friends, and my brother transformed it into a web site. she has modified and tried all the recipes there, you can find some interesting things and if you have problems with the language i can translate some of them for you, but don't get to exited, i'ts not a chef's book but a moma recipes book, enjoy later i'll tell you the site, i have to wait another 14 post. lol

thank's anyone for your welcome, yesterday was my first inkitchen class at the institute where i'm studying for chef (but not my first time in life in a kitchen) it was interesting, i hope to learn a lot there, as i do hope to lear a lot from you and share any tip i have,

Back
Top Bottom