My dear friends...I miss all of You!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Arwen

Senior Cook
Hi everybody..I am sorry for not having written in this lovely forum but I had a few problems..
I changed my job occupation and now I am very busy i the new office...I neve rhave time for anything ...I cook on Sundays for all the week and it's not really amusing or funny..it becoms a must and I dont't rellay like cooking as a must...I also had serious heath problems due to my Hashimoto Thyroids...anaemia,menstrual problems...etc...I always feel tired and nothing seems to help me in order to release me from this nevernding tiredness...
Headaches also make me suffer a lot... maybe I am just fed up by my job,nevertheless I hope I'll solve all these problems a near future..
Life in Italy is very hard.. salaries and very low,food is becoming more and more expensive... we are trying to save money in discounts and this helps us but we have many expences in general...
I am really glad that Obama is the new president because I perceive he is really a positive person,someone who speaks with God's inspiration and I am sure he will care about the Usa citizens,I wish I were in Usa for a better living... unfortunately I live in Italy and I can't afford any moving form my country...

A beautiful news in the end:
I got married with my boyfriend in February and we were blessed by a Shamanic ritual,I can't describe you how we feel,I can just tell that we really perceived Mother Earth,and the four elements blessing our spiritual marriage,togheter with the Holy and Protecting presence of some Shamans from Nepal.

I send a big hug to Barbara,Laurie,Susan,Sharon and all the cooking and friendly scenting pinky rose fairies I had the the pleasure to meet,I promise I'll try to find some spare time to write my new recipes,and have a nice time with all of you,love and kisses,may God spread His protection on You always!!!!

Alessandra Arwen

Hi Arwen, I'm glad you're back on the board and am sorry to hear about your health and job problems but happy for your marriage and wish you the best. For me, cooking is very therapuetic and I hope you find it to be so as well.

Congratulations! Good Luck! Menstrual problems, believe it or not, will get easier with age for most of us. Some find that once you've decided on children and have them (or don't), you can feel better later. For many, if not most, of us, the issues you discussed vis-a-vis the economy isn't that much different here in the US. My husband and I decided a number of years ago to put our entire savings into a home .... I mean entire. We own outright, and live on retirement. It can be rough at times, but we always know when we come home, that home is ours.

Arwen, I'm sorry to hear that you are in a difficult place right now. My daughter has Hashimoto's as well, and it has always been hard for her to talk her doctors into prescribing the right amount of thyroid supplement for her, so she had similar problems, Finally, she had her thyroid removed and she is much better. Also, she is now living in Mexico, and the doctors are MUCH easier to work with. Hope things improgve for you!

Hi dearest!! I deeply thank you!! I 'll try to write my onw recipes as soon as possible...

Back
Top Bottom