I was on TV, Check It Out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tannerodell

Assistant Cook
I was on TV recentlly. A local news station did a story on me, and It turned out really well. Go to my website and to the videos page, click on the link and read and watch the story. Let me know what you think

www.tannerodell.com

and I also got a call from a regis and Kelly producer, they are considering me for a talented teens episode in april!:chef:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! :)

That segment was great.It's nice to see interviews with,( I won't say kid) but with a nice young man that knows what he wants to do and is actually doing it!
Awesome job!!

Congratulations again. Hope to see your show on the Food Network.

Munky.

Congratulations! I wish I could come and just watch you cook! (No...that was said wrong..) I want to watch and eat what you cook!

Tanner - I have a feeling we will see you with your own cooking show very soon!!! I will watch out for it!!! May i have your scallop with mango sauce recipe - They look quite tasty!!!

If you go to my website tomorrow, hopefully i'll have the recipe pages updated, and it'll be on there. Thanks for everyones kind words.

Tanner

Thanks everyone! I am super excited, and really hope that I can create a career out of TV cooking. If anyone has any advice or anything, I would love it. Thanks

Tanner

Tanner,
Your scallop dish looked awsome! You are an inspiration to teens. Keep it up! You will go a long way in the culinary business.

I do good cleaning at competitions, when I only have my little table to cook on, so practice makes perfect...i guess that means we'll need to start testing some more recipes...darn it, lol

If you go to my website tomorrow, hopefully i'll have the recipe pages updated, and it'll be on there. Thanks for everyones kind words.

Tanner

I checked your website but did not see the recipe for scallops with mango sauce - is it up and I searched wrong?? As to the cleaning... With your talent someone else will do it for you!!!! Do you think Wolfgang cleans up?? lol- concentrate on the food - don't worry about the clean up!!! If you think about the cleaning you may compromise on the dish so you have less to clean.

With tons of tests and projects this week at school, I haven't had time to update my website completely. I will hopefully get the recipes on there soon though. Sorry, but I'm crazy buisy!

Hi Tanner,
That was great! Wow, you know what you want to be at 14. I'm 52 and still don't know what I want to be when I grow up:LOL:

With tons of tests and projects this week at school, I haven't had time to update my website completely. I will hopefully get the recipes on there soon though. Sorry, but I'm crazy buisy!

I'll manage your website if you cook me those scallops every day. :whistling

Seriously though, very cool. I bookmarked your site.

That is great Tanner! I'm glad you have developed such a love of cooking! Your website is really nice, your food looks fantastic, and I enjoyed the news story! I will definitely be looking for your food show in the future!

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom