Condensed Milk Cupcakes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shereenvb

Assistant Cook
Hi All!

I am new to this site and need some advice for cupcakes! I have just recently started making cupcakes by the dozen and I am looking for new ideas and hints. I was thinking tonight that Lemon & Condensed milk would be really nice as this is what my mum uses in Lemon Meringue and I love it! Has anyone used condensed milk in cupcake batter before? Do you think it would be ok to just add condensed milk to a lemon/vanilla batter or will it make the cake sticky?

Any ideas and hints would be MORE than welcome!

Thanks!

Shereen :ROFLMAO:

gosh i am not sure. should work. if it does should be just yummy. the condensed milk is used in the three milk cakes. haven't made it either. i love the lemon pie using it. my mom made it too, many many years ago

Yes, I think it would be divine! I was thinking I should just try it, what's the worst that can happen??? It doesn't work? I was thinking too, if it does have lemon meringue flavour, maybe putting meringue on the top of the cupcakes instead of icing/frosting, something different and very tasty. Think I might just give it a go, nothing to lose :)

ooohhh, that sounds good..let us know how it turns out....that reminds me of a recipe my mom used to make many decades ago.....it was a frozen concoction of shredded angel food cake, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice...very tasty!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom