New and saying hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

worldview

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone, I'm a food enthusiast and somewhat of a "food decorater" :chef:. I thought I'd drop by and say hi to everyone. It's so nice to know that there is a place on the web where we can all relate and discuss. Looking forward :cool:

Welcome to DC from a "food decorator" to another. I decorate cake mostly! I will be interested in seeing some of your creations!

Always welcome new members. I got hooked on this site after spending decades answering novice's questions in grocery stores. Pork tenderloin or pork loin? "live" lettuce worth the extra $$$? Even store employees will approach me when there's a product they are unfamiliar with. No one is buying this, and you buy it a lot, what do we tell people to do with it? So I find this to be a lot of fun.

Hello everyone, I'm a food enthusiast and somewhat of a "food decorater" :chef:. I thought I'd drop by and say hi to everyone. It's so nice to know that there is a place on the web where we can all relate and discuss. Looking forward :cool:

welcome to forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom