I just looked at Buck's profile page.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
I don't know why, guess I was missing him today, but I just looked at Buck's profile page and read all the beautiful comments everyone posted for him. All so beautiful and caring.

Cara and quicksilver, your June 19th comments especially touched me. Thank you.

And, some wonderful loving soul has noted, under his name, that he is now "DC's Angel." I can't tell you how much that touches me and how much it means to me.

I really miss him today.

Aww Katie. He is still in our hearts and always will be. I wish I could be there to give you a hug! Just know that I am thinking of you!! {{{{{HUG}}}}}

Katie, he was loved and will stay in our hearts. I think this way, when I have a deep hurt from missing mom and dad. I take it as a sign that they are missing me as well. That they are close by making sure I'm ok.. Buck is missing you today and is near by.
hugs cj

Katie, you know that his spice racks fill my heart every day. There will never be a day that I don't think about him when I look at those racks. They will be part of my kitchen now and for years to come.

Katie,

I think everyone still misses him, not so much as you do, but we still miss him... and I often think of him when I look up in the dark sky and see all the stars... I'm sure he laughs at me - and you ;o))

Even though I never met him, I feel like I knew him. I believe he is with you Katie, whether you know it or not.

Love never dies.

I saw some members talking about his passing a few months back when I was new here. So I looked up his profile and read all the posts from before he passed. It was evident in all the updates you gave and the responses from members...that everyone here loved him very much. It must have been an amazing feeling to know that people all over the country were mourning with you and are now here to provide you with endless support.

I may not have met Buck but I feel like the people here have a lot of great things to say about his humor, and overall personality. They are helping us new members get to know Buck a little at a time.

I am sorry that Monday was rough for you. I hope you'll keep coming here for support and comforting words, you clearly have many people here who love and care about you. No one minds telling great stories about Buck either...I know...I've read em all!

God Bless you Katie

Back
Top Bottom