Stuffed Cordon Bleu Pork Chops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ol-blue

Sous Chef
These pork chops turn out moist and full of flavor. A great company meal without all the work.
Enjoy! Debbie

STUFFED CORDON BLEU PORK CHOPS

img_805733_0_041165a82b6ba731d75b21cf9983fba0.jpg

8 PORK LOIN CHOPS; Thick Cut.
8 slice(s) CANADIAN STYLE BACON
4 slice(s) SWISS CHEESE; Thin Deli, Cut In Half.
1 teaspoon(s) GARLIC POWDER
SALT; To Taste.
BLACK PEPPER; To Taste.
BREAD CRUMBS; I Use Panko.
OIL
2 EGGS
3 tablespoon(s) MILK
_____

With a sharp knife cut a pocket into each pork chop, working your knife around to make a good size pocket.
I find it is easier if the chops are slightly frozen.
Place half a slice of cheese folded up on a slice of canadian bacon, folded over so the canadian bacon looks like a taco.
Stuff open end of canadian bacon into pocket so the folded side of bacon is facing towards you.
Repeat with remaining pork chops.
Make egg wash by whisking together the eggs and milk; set aside.
In a shallow dish mix together bread crumbs, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Dip pork chops in egg wash and then bread crumbs; pressing crumbs onto pork chops while pressing together the pockets to seal.
Place on a shallow baking sheet lined with foil and coated well with a some oil.
Bake at 375 for 45 to 50 minutes or until pork chops are cook through turning pork chops over 3/4 of the way through baking.
Serves 8.
_____

These look great. OMG you are so fantastic. Can you come cook dinner for me tonight? I use your pork chop with cherry glaze all the time. This looks like another keeper.

Sure, I would love to come cook for you tonight. :) I think this recipe will be a keeper for you also. I'm glad you like the other recipe too. It is my favorite also. Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy! Debbie

Back
Top Bottom