Happy Birthday, Luvs and AllenOK!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_807590_0_ee8ac3b12fad9925a01e7cd80bdf12cc.gif

Happy bday!!! I just had my bday yesterday, so I wish you the best bday!!! It is your bday so I hope you eat a lot of cake.

luvs and allenok I hope you ate birthday cake for me. I did not not have any cake on my birthday yesterday, so I hope you ate double to amount you normally do just for me. I love cake, and all this talk about cake is making me want cake in a bad way.

Happy Birthday Luvs, I hope your day was perfect in every way.

kadesma

Allen, Happy Birthday, hope it was the best yet.

kadesma

hugggs!!!!!
kinda hung around & relaxed today & went to my parent's yesterday instead of today. my brother & his fiance were there, too, & jake. i got some yearly gifts my mom gives fer most occcassions, plus a very cute scarf, a bottle of valpolicella & a wine pourer, & a movie.
my dad made ham BBQ.

luvs and allenok I hope you ate birthday cake for me. I did not not have any cake on my birthday yesterday, so I hope you ate double to amount you normally do just for me. I love cake, and all this talk about cake is making me want cake in a bad way.

i would've given you half my cake yesterday! i usually choose angel food with strawberries & whipped cream.

Thannks for offering to give me half of your cake. Next year I will take you up on that offer. Although I did not get cake, I did go over to my neighbors house for dinner and got to drink a 1984 burgundy, which was very good. So I guess that makes up for having no cake.

Happy birthday to both of you! Don't you wonder if being born on the same day has any similar significance? Like are your personalities alike? Regardless, just hope your day is great.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom