Pistachio recall due to Salmonella

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh! I had some in a salad from Mimi's cafe. Fortunately, they only put about two in there (and I'm not kidding). I was grumbling at the time, but maybe they helped me dodge a bullet. When I think of salmonella, I don't think of tree nuts...

Ugh! I had some in a salad from Mimi's cafe. Fortunately, they only put about two in there (and I'm not kidding). I was grumbling at the time, but maybe they helped me dodge a bullet. When I think of salmonella, I don't think of tree nuts...
Wow ~ Mimi's. I haven't thought about that place in years. Sounds like not much has changed. Never did like the service we got there.

I have some in the house and I've eaten them and been fine. I just won't buy any more for now. But I'm not tossing the ones I already have.

I haven't posted enought to share a link by you can search FDA RECALLS - Go to the link that says Market Recalls and Alerts. It lists all the recalls for the past 60 days. You can sign up for email alerts on recalls.

Liz

If it isn't a recent purchase it would not apply. They also say not to toss anything until they really find out the actual infected stuff. Just set it aside for now if you have anything purchased recently.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom