Yummy Chocolate Syrup Brownies - for you kadesma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
Okay, kadesma. Here's the recipe. My additions to the "base" recipe were the chips and nuts. I think I might tweak it again by adding either/and chopped maraschino cherries and instant coffee granules. So many brownies...so little time.

These brownies are very moist and don't rise a whole lot, so don't let that bother you. Enjoy!!

[FONT=&quot]YUMMY CHOCOLATE SAUCE BROWNIES[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](Makes about 3 dozen)[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]1 cup granulated sugar[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]½ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1¼ cups all-purpose flour[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]¼ tsp. salt[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 large eggs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1½ cups chocolate syrup[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]½ tsp. vanilla extract[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]½ cup coarsely chopped nuts[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In a large bowl cream the granulated sugar and butter together until fluffy. Add flour and salt and beat until combined. Beat in eggs, one at a time until incorporated. Add chocolate syrup and vanilla extract on low speed and continue beating until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Grease a 9- x 13-inch baking pan and line with parchment paper. Grease parchment. Spread batter into prepared pan.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bake in preheated 350° oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until edges just begin to pull away from the pan. Remove to wire rack to cool for about 15 minutes. Lift out of pan with the parchment paper and place on wire rack to cool completely. Frost if desired.[/FONT]

Thank you Katie, this looks so good. Cade and his dad are brownie hounds, but I know my other son in law will be third in line he is a desserts nut..I will be making this for Easter for sure. Thanks again. Will let you know if they share like nice guys:LOL:

kades

Katie, just pulled the brownies from the oven. Not only do they look beautiful, but they smell wonderful..I added some Medaglia D'Oro espresso crystals, tasted the uncooked batter oh my goodness fantastic..Thank you Katie.
kades

My husband and I both are not feeling well today and I woke up this morning thinking brownies sure would make me feel better :)

I am going to try this recipe, only thing is I only have three eggs and I do not want to run to the market in my condition. Would three work or would I really be mucking things up?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom