Any "Windows Movie Maker" users?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JMediger

Head Chef
Hello all,
I'm trying to make a movie for DH using photos from our life thus far. We have a PC so am using "Windows Movie Maker". So far, so good BUT, I can't get the darn music to work. I can't even get it to import :wacko: ... anyone else using this program? Help?
Thank you for any suggestions or hints you can provide!!
JMediger

I will ask my daughters about it. They have made a few things for me. I am not sure if they used power point or Movie Maker though. I'll be back!

Here's how I do it:

Have your storyboard open
Go to file, choose import media
Choose music
Choose your music
Hit select and it's added

To add to your storyboard:
Go down to the storyboard box, click on the down arrow and choose the timeline option
Click and drag your music
You can click and drag to the particular frame where you want to the music to stop
Good Luck :mrgreen: - I'm not a pro and haven't done it for a while!

Thank you both for your quick replies!

Cooksie ... I go to file and all I see is "Import into Collections". I clicked on that, went to "My Music", "iTunes" and found the artist/file I wanted but it says it's empty and there is nothing to import. Can I not import from our iTunes library? It really shouldn't be this hard ...

I can't use my itunes music on Movie Maker. Either I don't know how, or that's one of Apple's fixes to protect the songs that are dowloaded from the itunes store. I don't know.

You can't use a lot of copyrighted music in WMM. What I do is download the music from Limewire and then import it. I mean, I've had issues with importing music I own. You definitely can't use music stored in iTunes.

Back
Top Bottom