Dinner Thursday, April 16, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
whatya cooking.....

i dined on a lovely Pgh. rare beef medallion, a grilled 'shroom, oven-roasted tomatoes, spinach, oblique-cut carrots, & roasted potatoes, then tsted roasted root veggies & roasted shallot whipped potatoes.

we also cooked a huge menu the others dined on-
roast round with a burgundy jus lei, grilled new york strip, bearnaise, sauteed calve's liver (blech:sick:), with buerre noisette & bacon & caramelized onions, meatloaf, & burgers.

Whoa! You guys are eating GOOOD stuff! I can't complain, though. We had dinner out and my filet mignon was amazing, as was the rest of the meal. But, it's back to reality today. I am making the grits/sausage casserole recipe that is found on the box of Albers Quick Grits. That and cream biscuits and a mess of strawberries and black berries.

Whoa! You guys are eating GOOOD stuff! I can't complain, though. We had dinner out and my filet mignon was amazing, as was the rest of the meal. But, it's back to reality today. I am making the grits/sausage casserole recipe that is found on the box of Albers Quick Grits. That and cream biscuits and a mess of strawberries and black berries.

i only dine on very yummy food if i'm at school & we cook. then when i have a rest, i don't want to cook.
your biscuits sound yummy!:)

I cleaned the rest of the meat off the turkey carcass from Monday's roasted turkey, so I'm going to do "something" with some of the breast meat. Not sure what, but I'll have some veggies, perhaps a salad, and some noodles with it. No dessert as there's nothing in the house right now. Guess I'd better make something this weekend to sustain me dessert-wise for the coming week.:rolleyes: Dessert's a food group, isn't it?

Back and forth to the hospital today. No time to cook. It was chili out of the freezer for me and pasta and a chicken cutlet for SO.

Penne with meat sauce made with spicy Italian sausage, fresh tomato salad & garlic parmesan toasted baguette. And a glass of Cabernet for dessert.

Bag Lunch. It was tasty, brought back memories. Tuna sandwich, potato chips, dill pickle, side salad and a coke.

I made Mark a big garden salad with a slice of wheat bread and ice water

I wasn't hungry... had a piece of cheddar cheese, pretzels and Diet Pepsi.

I had a salad and a slice of freshly baked bread.

img_814105_0_b0e3e61142760cc4f267b863aaf6aa30.jpg

Back
Top Bottom