The last thing you bought, where did you buy it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bought a phone, a comforter for my bed, among other things. i got it at walmart. i look at things on the site on line. then check if they are in the store. also picked up a iced tea pitcher made from recycled glass. that i ordered on line for pu in store. saves the shipping price.

I bought 3 jacquard tablecloths at a local winery. They were 75% off, and on top of that, they gave me the staff discount because we had catered an event there.

2 prescriptions, 2 bags of gummy bears and a box of Nature Valley peanut sweet and salty granola bars (they are REALLY good, highly recommended). Also a bottle of bright pink toe nail polish and a bottle of water! I got it all at Walgreens.

I just bought this at the Mens Warehouse. I needed something to put my suit in and my wifes dress when we travel to FL for my brothers wedding next month. This case is perfect. It is sized so it can be taken on the place as carry on.

I went to a consignment store earlier this afternoon and bought 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of slacks, and three tops. Including tax my purchase totaled a whopping $30 :mrgreen:. I love a bargain. My husband thinks it is gross to buy clothing from a consignment store, but it doesn't bother me one little bit!

I love hearing what you bought and where you bought it. Thanks for all the replies.
I bought a 22 wide flat panel monitor for under $170 today, I bought it at PC Mall. They do great prices and service.
I bought 3 more pears from Kwik Trip for lunch today, and pizza slices were a $1 a slice, so much for the diet for today.
Take care, be good, ~Bliss
The last thing I've purchased was a 2 person hiker/biker camping tent.

Next is a tilly hat. Amazon.com: Tilley LTM3 Airflo Hats: Apparel

The mens version of coarse.

I bought a silver and pearl necklace, earrings and bracelet set from a street vendor today...for only 450 pesos (about $32 USD). The poor people here are really suffering from NO tourists because of the flu. And we still have NO flu in Puerto Vallarta or Bucerias. COME AND VISIT US. It is absolutely safe.

dog food
cat food
cat litter
bird food
paper towels
toilet tissue
milk
corn flakes
eggs
bananas
green grapes
bread
peanut butter
roman noodles
ground chuck
bologna
hot dogs
tuna
saltine crackers
coffee
coffee cream (hazel nut)
pepsi
orange juice
white grapefruit juice
beer
vodka
lettuce tomatoes
cucumbers

Tilley hat, It's one of the nicest hat's I've ever owned. and I don't think I will ever go back to a lower $10 duck bill "brim hat" or a baseball cap as most of everyone else calls them.

New 16" x 22" black cherry cutting board from The Board Smith:

529246918_hbr3o-X3.jpg

Board & knife look first class
Thanks. The board is super -- check with Dave (The Board Smith) if you're in the market. I think his boards are nicer than the John Boos boards sold at high-end kitchen stores.

The knife is a 240mm Hattori HD Gyuto (literally a "cow sword"), which is the equivalent of a chef's knife. Stainless Damascus steel. Super knife! Available here: Japanese Chefs Knife

490096236_cDHtn-X2.jpg

A brand new swimsuit from Target.com, my Target in town only had suits that were not my style. So I paid shipping, ugh, but holy smokes!! It fits!!!

today on line i bought two yards of flannel at joanns fabric. fifty percent off, so it payed the shipping. was only on line. the fabric is for backing on a quilt i am making for the great granddaughter that is to be. i love a bargan.

A bargain for me, too, babe. Online I bought 5 tank tops from Woman Within. Free shipping and no tax. Yeah! Better color selection and price than anything in a brick-and-mortar store here. I might even get them by the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom