I REALLY want some pink pots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

divascancook

Assistant Cook
Does anyone know where I can find some pink pots or if they even exist? I've searched everywhere and the only colored pots I've found are red, black and blue.

Thanks so much!

OMG Laury I freakin love you!!! I wonder why this didn't come up when I googled it...oh well. THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, when I was searching I found pink spatulas, pink knives and knife block and lots more. Go back to the same search and look through some of the other links and pretty soon your kitchen will look like a Pepto Bismol bottle exploded in it. Then send us pictures!

BTW, when I was searching I found pink spatulas, pink knives and knife block and lots more. Go back to the same search and look through some of the other links and pretty soon your kitchen will look like a Pepto Bismol bottle exploded in it. Then send us pictures!
:LOL::LOL: i think you made her VERY happy.

they sell pink wusthoff knives & scissors, & i own pink w.-sonoma apron, potholders, & paisly print napkins, also own a pink kitchenaid mixer from them.

I"ve seen such at Macy's, Bed Bath Beyond, and at Century 21. Letme know if I can look for anything for you.

Back
Top Bottom