Food Network Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chilichip

Senior Cook
Just got the new food network magazine and it is FILL with lots of goodies and very colorful pics and easy to read recipes. Any one else get it?have a great day !!!

I subscribe to it, I am lukewarm on it. Some of the recipes and articles are very good.

can you subscribe to the mag at the website? i have never seen it.

Yes I just started it also, I just got my second issue. Your right there are alot of recipes in it.
This one has the recipe for Olive Garden breadsticks, and salad dressing. Going to try that this weekend. I love their salad and bread sticks

here the linkhttps://subscribe.hearstmags.com/subscribe/splits/foodnetmag/fnm_sub_nav

Yes I just started it also, I just got my second issue. Your right there are alot of recipes in it.
This one has the recipe for Olive Garden breadsticks, and salad dressing. Going to try that this weekend. I love their salad and bread sticks
do they have recipes from the mag on the food web site also?

I take it and enjoy looking at it. I haven't used any recipes yet. In fact I need to find my other issues. I don't remember looking at them. I've stopped almost all my magazines for that very reason.

I just did some Internet "shopping" and discovered a 1-year subscription for $15 at Books a Million's website. I followed that up with a phone call to my area BAM store and was told that a single issue in the store is about $8 or $9. Whoa!

I'm going to flip through an issue the next time I'm in the bookstore to see if I might want to subscribe.

I subscribe to it and I am 'eh' about it. While I do look forward to it coming, I am not super impressed with the amount of home cook recipes. Lots of fancy stuff. I like the inserts with 50 recipes. This month it was 50 recipes for summer drinks. A few months ago it was 50 recipes for toast appetizers. My biggets gripe is that it doesn't come the same time every month. It's not bi-monthly either.....if that makes sense? You get ten subscriptions a year in no particular order. Irritates me because I never know when it's going to get here. I got my March/April issue at the end of March so all of the st. patricks day recipes were worthless. :(

I subscribe to it and I am 'eh' about it. While I do look forward to it coming, I am not super impressed with the amount of home cook recipes. Lots of fancy stuff. I like the inserts with 50 recipes. This month it was 50 recipes for summer drinks. A few months ago it was 50 recipes for toast appetizers. My biggets gripe is that it doesn't come the same time every month. It's not bi-monthly either.....if that makes sense? You get ten subscriptions a year in no particular order. Irritates me because I never know when it's going to get here. I got my March/April issue at the end of March so all of the st. patricks day recipes were worthless. :(

It sounds like it is about as reliable as their web site. It loads too slow for my taste (I have cable modem).

I did make the double chocolate marshmallow milkshakes , My husband and son love them, What did you think Ina's new kichen ? not fair, that thing is monster ! can you tell I have a very little kitchen.

Good morning to all or evening I made the bread sticks and they were GREAt ,nothing was left.

I picked up a copy to check it out, wasn't super impressed, not enough to want a subscription. Much preferred Paula Deen's magazine. It just wasn't for me.

Back
Top Bottom