Dinner Wednesday, May 6th, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
what's on your table tonite.....

we cooked braised monkfish, cheese crisps, risotto, broccoil

stufffed squid, tomato braising liquid, herbed linguini, fennel potato salad

trout, composed greens, pearled melon with mint gastrique, dijon dill sauce

bass en pauppilete, roasted gaarlic ehipped taters

mussels meniuere with crusty bread for dipping

Oh, luvs, I love monkfish. We used to get hit here but haven't been able to for a couple of years. :(

I WAS going to have a prosciutto/feta cheese/mint pasta dish tonight, but I had lunch out with a friend and am as stuffed as the Thanksgiving Day turkey, so not sure if I'll even bother with supper. If anything, it'll have to be something light like a salad.

what's on your table tonite.....

we cooked braised monkfish, cheese crisps, risotto, broccoil

stufffed squid, tomato braising liquid, herbed linguini, fennel potato salad

trout, composed greens, pearled melon with mint gastrique, dijon dill sauce

bass en pauppilete, roasted gaarlic ehipped taters

mussels meniuere with crusty bread for dipping

I love monkfish... but when you are stuck as far from the ocean (Indiana) as we are here, "fresh" usually is far from it.

glad you guys like monkfish, too! i'm a fan! today it was kinda dry. we're cooking it again tomorrow. try to make it less dry.

still working on the asparagus frittata, had a hankering for some buttermilk cornbread so just made a pan, with a little side of sauted asparagus.....too wet to get any spinach today..

I will take those mussels and the stuffed squid, tyvm :). It all looks great!

My dh is puny, so I will just eat whatever I can throw together quickly, maybe a quesadilla.

I made chicken stew in the crock pot and I had a chocolate ice cream sandwich for dessert.

Wow, this is for the mussels :clap:
It all looks great luvs!!

My DD has made dinner tonight, black-eyed peas w/sausage and onions with a cornbread topper. I'm sure it will be great. Have a nice evening everyone.

New England clam chowder and Bulgogi on rice.

LOL, I had to google Bulgogi, and I make this! I know it as Korean Style Chevon, the marinade is the same in one googled recipe. I marinate my tenderloin up to three days....and grill it...it is devine...I've been thinking about this recipe because I am fixing it soon when my sis and BIL will be here.

Homemade tomato soup, and grilled cheese sandwich.

Same dinner we are going to have every Wed from now untill the tomatoes are gone. I estimate it will go on for at least 5 weeks.

Oh I also got news that we are going to be furrlowed for two weeks this summer. It's going to hurt but cheap is what I am all about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom