newbie here.. :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

taurygirl

Assistant Cook
hello guys.. it's been 3 months now that i have been enjoying my way in the kitchen.. before i wasn't this enthusiastic as ever but my passion for cooking has long been in my blood i just don't have that much time to pursue my passion due to work (since my work schedule is always at night) and most importantly because of money. :)

now that my schedule is shifted to morning already and i was hired in a company with enough rate for me to enroll myself in a culinary institution..

so here i am, trying to get in touch closely to people who shares the same passion as mine. :)

i hope i could get along well with you guys and hope i can learn a lot lot lot stuffs in cooking from this community.. ^.^

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll enjoy the community.

hello guys.. it's been 3 months now that i have been enjoying my way in the kitchen.. before i wasn't this enthusiastic as ever but my passion for cooking has long been in my blood i just don't have that much time to pursue my passion due to work (since my work schedule is always at night) and most importantly because of money. :)

now that my schedule is shifted to morning already and i was hired in a company with enough rate for me to enroll myself in a culinary institution..

so here i am, trying to get in touch closely to people who shares the same passion as mine. :)

i hope i could get along well with you guys and hope i can learn a lot lot lot stuffs in cooking from this community.. ^.^

Hello & welcome..

img_821958_0_660fb0776a382703b64b648d35233f98.gif

Welcome!

I think you will meet all types of passionate foodies here from old with old recipes and old ways (me) to young blood with modern techniques I've never seen, new cuisine, and some wonderful foods from around the world. There are, I believe, at least one or two executive chefs. and least one person whp teaches one or more of the culinary arts.. Come join in the fun.

Back
Top Bottom